Saturday, June 20, 2009

Owh Baby, sorry for the facts that I forget

This is actually about kereta kecilku warna biru. 

But, my intern, I didn't drive my car everyday to work. Mama has become my driver by sending and picking me up at the office. The reason is because according to her:

  • It's hard to park at Damansara Jaya area (but I go there as early as 8 a.m so there is plenty of empty lots) -but its okay since I can save on petrol and also parking fee. weehoo.

  • Further, she wants to send the car for color and also repair for all the kemek2 and calar2. but I don't know when that is going to happen.
    -(i think maybe she wants to wait untill the mileage is sufficient enough to service)
So, I didn't have much time bonding with it which turns out me forget bit about it. Sorry my baby. I didn't mean to. Okay. Enough rambling.

Here's the story about it.
This one day Shanaz  text me asking wether my car plate number is BHB 3915??? Since he saw dat car passing by TTDI. AND me during that time can't recall the plate number of my car juz say YES since the number 3915 seems familiar to me. Besides my mum said she wants to buy groceries after she send me to work and I thought she wants to shop at Pasar TTDI but it turns out she went to Sg. Wei actually. Hahahaha. (I know dat at evening actually)



For that one whole day (ok. I'm being dramatic here hehe. Not actually 1 whole day la of coz). I try to recall my car plate number but all I can remember is 1085 which is belong to my sister.

Then later the evening after Mama pick me up using my car I realize that my car plate number is actually 9462. Hahaha. Damn. I totally forgot my car's plate number. Poor my baby.
And today I realise why the number 3915 seems very familiar to me. I just remember today dat 3915 is our Perdana car plate number!!!!!
HUH. THAT EXPLAINS A LOT. RIGHT?????
Naaahhhh. I was wrong again. Our Perdana plate number is actually 1395. The number is the same. Right. Cuma susunan je lain. Hmmm. I guess I have problems remembering car's plate number. But it's just 4 number okay! Nombor juta-juta boleh pula ingat. Jutaria! :)

2 comments:

NaDiaHiLMaN said...

cmn mercedes ko aku plak amik gmbr..kui3..
qha,its only 4 numbers..haha
btw,ble u pegi penang,never heard pun

Q said...

Hahaha. tu la pasal. 4 nombor je. nombor juta2 bole plak ingat. u kan my driver kan UK sbb tu ada kat my car. :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails